Breath of LIFE Winter 2017
Here’s the latest issue of Breath of L I F E, the magazine of Lung Information & Friendship for Everyone. L I F E is the Institute for Respiratory Health’s support group for people with chronic lung disease.
As well as lots of news, humour and healthy eating tips, there are articles about;
- Dealing with winter if you have lung disease (or even if you don’t),
- Placebo effect and recovery from heart surgery,
- COPD severity over time,
- Antibiotics and hearing loss,
- Wellbeing action plans, and
- Respiratory A to Z deals with the popular letter L.
Lung Information and Friendship for Everyone