February LIFE Group Meeting: Stay on Your Feet
Stay on Your Feet WA presentation: Move Improve Remove
Join the LIFE Group on Wednesday 1st February for the Move Improve Remove presentation by Stay On Your Feet WA for preventing falls.
The presentation will cover:
- Information about why people may fall
- Move Your Body, including building balance and strength
- Improve Your Health, including managing your medications, nutrition and healthy eating, and keeping a healthy mind
- Remove Hazards, including home safety and hazards in and around the home, wearing safe footwear, and checking your eyesight
- Tips and strategies for preventing falls
- The health professionals that can help you to prevent having a fall
Please get in touch with one of the following LIFE Leaders for more information:
About the LIFE Group
Lung Information and Friendship for Everyone (LIFE) is a lung health support group that has been connecting people living with chronic lung conditions across Perth for 30 years.
Run by, and for people, with chronic lung disease, their families, carers and supporters, members share their experiences and learn better ways to cope with lung conditions. It’s the perfect place to connect with other people living with lung disease, who know exactly what you’re going through.
How to Get Here
The venue is wheelchair and gopher accessible. Paid parking is available at either Carpark 3A, accessed via Hampden Road and Caladenia Crescent or the main multi-deck carpark, the entrance is at the lights on Winthrop Avenue. The Harry Perkins Building is highlighted on the map below.