We couldn’t achieve all the amazing things we do without the passion and energy of our volunteers. You can make a real difference to our ground-breaking research – and have fun at the same time.
Your story is important to us. It could be about your lung condition or a family member who is living with a lung condition and how that impacts your life. Sharing your story can also help other people who are experiencing similar situations.
We’d love to hear from you, please email email@example.com and we will be in contact with you.
We need Perth volunteers to help with our signature events, like the Melbourne Cup Luncheon for cystic fibrosis.
The Luncheon is held at the State Reception Centre, Kings Park and draws big hearts and amazing donations to support the great work of the Institute for Respiratory Health.
Come and join our friendly, fun-loving team of volunteers who work together to improve the lives of those living with respiratory disease. Please contact Sarah Cermak to find out more information – firstname.lastname@example.org
Community Ambassadors have the opportunity to help raise awareness through activities and campaigns. Sharing your personal experience is a powerful way to move, educate and inspire others.
Does this sound like you? Please contact Sarah Cermak to find out more information – email@example.com
- The chance to make a real contribution to the Institute’s goal of helping one in three people survive lung disease by undertaking life-saving research.
- The opportunity to gain valuable work experience that you can add to your resume.
- The chance to build vital skills like confidence, collaboration and meet new people that may help boost your career and have a lasting impact on your life.
- The chance to give back to a cause you believe in.
- Have lots of fun and so much more!
Please contact Sarah Cermak to find out more information – firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign up to volunteer and make a real difference to our ground-breaking research.