LIFE Support Group: March Meeting
Join the LIFE Group on Wednesday 2nd March from 12 noon.
Please contact one of the following L I F E Leaders for more information:
- Sal Hyder 0409 336 639 email@example.com
- Gaye Cruickshank 0417 908 647 firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are feeling unwell, please stay home and get well soon.
- Please bring your own mug and your own food. No shared food.
- On arrival please check in at the Conceirge desk.
- LIFE Group meetings are subject to change if the COVID-19 situation changes in WA.
About the LIFE Group
Lung Information and Friendship for Everyone (LIFE) is a lung health support group that has been connecting people living with chronic lung conditions across Perth for 29 years.
Run by, and for people, with chronic lung disease, their families, carers and supporters, members share their experiences and learn better ways to cope with lung conditions. It’s the perfect place to connect with other people living with lung disease, who know exactly what you’re going through.
Meetings are held on the first Wednesday of every month from February through to November and start at 12 noon with an invited speaker arriving at 1:00 pm.