L I F E Support Group: Lung Foundation Australia
June meeting: Lung Foundation Australia
The June LIFE meeting is having a representative by Zoom, to talk about the resources and services they have to offer, which will be followed by a question and answer session.
About Lung Foundation Australia
Since 1990, as Australia’s leading lung health body based in Brisbane, Lung Foundation Australia has been committed to improving the lives of Australians living with or impacted by lung disease and lung cancer. They enable life-saving research, and champion programs and services to support Australians with lung disease and lung cancer to live their best life.
The L I F E Group
Lung Information and Friendship for Everyone (L I F E) is a lung health support group that has been connecting people living with a chronic lung condition across Perth for over 27 years.
Run by, and for people, with chronic lung disease, their families, carers and supporters, members share their experiences and learn better ways to cope with lung conditions. It’s the perfect place to connect with other people living with lung disease, who know exactly what you’re going through.
L I F E Leaders
Please contact one of the following L I F E Leaders for more information:
The following conditions have been put in place to ensure everyone’s safety:
- All meetings are subject to change if the COVID-19 situation changes in WA.
- If you are feeling unwell, please stay home and get well soon.
- Please bring your own mug and your own food. No shared food.
- Please bring your own hand sanitiser. Use it every time you leave a bus or train and in the meeting room.
- If your mobile phone has the capacity please download, and turn on the COVID-Safe app.
- You can have a contact less temperature scan at the Perkins building entry and can sanitise your hands before entering the lift and meeting room.
- While in the meeting room please observe 1.5 metre physical distancing at all times.
- Wearing a mask is optional but encouraged, especially when on public transport where distancing is often difficult.
L I F E Meetings
Meetings are held on the first Wednesday of every month from February through to November and start at 12 noon with an invited speaker arriving at 1:00 pm.