Take Steps Wellness Hike
November 3, 2019
Mundaring Weir HotelRegister For Event
By taking steps this November, you’ll be bringing us closer to a world without lung disease – one step at a time.
You will witness gorgeous views of Lake CY O’Connor and the Mundaring Weir. We will also have a short pitstop at the Perth Hills Discovery Centre.
Depart: Mundaring Weir Hotel, Mundaring
Time: 8:00am – please arrive 15 minutes early
Duration: One-hour hike
What to Bring? Camera, water, personal first aid, a good attitude and big smile!
Price: This is a fun-raiser, all monies will go to helping the one in four Australian’s with a lung disease, this is how your donation helps:
- $30 assists in processing patient samples for our tissue biobank.
- $50 will support community engagement and education for people living with respiratory disease.
- $100 pays for three hours of respiratory nursing time in our clinical trials unit.
- $200 pays for five hours of research assistant time in the laboratory.
- $500 assists the cost of laboratory research consumables such as tubes and pipettes. These are essential for all of our research projects.
You’ll breathe easier knowing you helped improve the life of the 1 in 4 Australians living with a respiratory condition.
We look forward to seeing you all there.