Pleural Procedures Workshop 2021
Tuesday 16th & Wednesday 17th November 2021
This established pleural course is suitable for clinicians of all grades who look after patients with pleural diseases. Please find course details in the flyer.
- Location: CTEC, The University of Western Australia, Entrance No. 2 Hackett Drive, Crawley (Ground Floor)
- Course Convenor: Professor Gary Lee
- Terms & Conditions: Please see the below event terms and conditions
The workshop is now sold out. Please enter your details and we contact you about the next available course.
Terms & Conditions
- This course is being run out with CTEC terms and conditions – the following rule applies to this event.
- Registrations are transferable but cancellations are not allowed after 6th September 2021.
- The event will be rescheduled in the event of a COVID outbreak preventing it going ahead.
- In the event of cancellation, all paid course fees will be refunded. This precludes any other claims. All but $100 will be not refunded due to costs of acquiring equipment/models.
- Refunds will only be allowed due to extenuating circumstances with evidence (except for $100) and on a case-by-case basis.
The Pleural Procedures Workshop is now full. Please enter you details and we will advise you of the next available course.