Pleural Procedures Workshop Registration
Thank you for registering for the Pleural Procedures Workshop.
- Thursday 21st & Friday 22nd September 2023
- 8am to 5pm
- CTEC, The University of Western Australia, Entrance No. 2 Hackett Drive, Crawley (Ground Floor)
- In-depth lectures on thoracic ultrasound, the basics and beyond
- Small group teaching from thoracic ultrasound experts
- Hands-on experience with normal thoracic ultrasound and identification of pleural pathologies
- In-depth lectures on pleural procedures
- Simulation and animal tissue models for thoracentesis/chest tube placement
- Demonstration/experience of indwelling pleural catheter placement and aftercare
- Recognition and management of complications of pleural procedures
- Experience with new drainage systems
Matthew Ing will be in contact with further information closer to the date. In the meantime, if you have any questions please contact Matthew at Matthew.Ing@health.wa.gov.au.
The team at the Institute for Respiratory Health