Where you should celebrate the Melbourne Cup in Perth in 2019
Looking for something different to do on Melbourne Cup Day? Celebrate the race in style while helping to improve the lives of people with cystic fibrosis
Join us at Fraser’s, King’s Park for a lavish lunch and a bottomless glass of bubbles, whilst you celebrate the excitement and glamour of the race in style and all for a great cause.
The day includes:
- The Luncheon is held at the beautiful State Reception Centre overlooking the city at Fraser’s, Kings Park
- Premium beverages including Madfish Prosecco, Ashbrook Estate Semillon, Watson Family Vineyard Cabernet Merlot, Gage Roads beer and soft drinks from Emma and Toms
- A delicious three-course meal
- Big screens to watch the race
- Entertainment by Famous Sharron
- Games, prizes and a silent auction
This is Perth’s most enjoyable Melbourne Cup lunch event for 2019. You will get to have a great time, enjoy a long lazy lunch with an incredible menu at a reasonable price all surrounded by the spectacular views of King’s Park. But more importantly you will also be making a difference by helping to fund research to find cures and treatments for cystic fibrosis and bronchiectasis and change people’s lives for the better.
Why this event is so unique
Held every year in memory of Glenn Brown, a Kalgoorlie schoolboy, who at just 15 years of age, lost his fight against cystic fibrosis (CF), this entertaining fundraiser event has helped to raise over $410,000 for life-saving research.
100% of the funds raised at this event will be used to support research into the causes, diagnosis, prevention and treatment of cystic fibrosis.
For further information contact Sarah Cermak on (08) 6151 0815 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.