Alpha1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
This study is:
- Approximately 3 years
- Phase III
- Safety and Efficacy of two dose regimens of the study drug
- Weekly infusions
To find out if this trial is suitable for you please register below or contact our Clinical Trials Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 6151 0888.
Eligibility & Requirements
- 18- 70 years old
- Diagnosis of Alpha 1 Antitrypsin Deficiency with evidence of emphysema
- No flare up of the chest in the last 5 weeks prior to the first visit
- No cancer in last 5 years
- You will be required to come once a week for 3 years for treatment including health checks to Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital.
- CT scans of your lungs will be required on 5 occasions throughout the trial.
Register your interest in this Clinical Trial
Current Clinical Trials