The study aims to efficacy of proactive treatment of cardiac risk in people with COPD.
To find out if this trial is suitable for you please register below, or contact our Clinical Trials Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 6151 0888.
Eligibility & Requirements
- Aged 40 to 85 with a diagnosis of COPD
- Have had at least one pulmonary exacerbation (chest flare-up) requiring treatment in the last 12 months
- FEV1 between 30% and 70% predicted
- Have systolic (upper number) blood pressure greater than 100mmHg and a heart rate greater than 60 beats per minute
- Do not have asthma
- You will be required to attend at least 8 visits to the Institute for Respiratory Health at the QEII Medical Centre in Nedlands and complete 9 phone calls for up to approximately 24 months.
Sign up today
Bayesian Evidence-Adaptive Treatment in Cystic Fibrosis (BEAT CF)