The dose-escalating study aims to evaluate the safety, tolerability and efficacy of ARO-ENaC in Cystic Fibrosis patients.
To find out if this trial is suitable for you please register below or contact our Clinical Trials Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 6151 0888.
Eligibility & Requirements
- Aged 18 or over with a diagnosis of cystic fibrosis
- FEV1 between 40% and 90% predicted
- No History of organ transplantation
- Not pregnant or breastfeeding
- You will be required to attend at least 16 visits to the Institute for Respiratory Health at the QEII Medical Centre in Nedlands.
- Complete one phone call for up to approximately 16 weeks (please note, there is also up to 28 days in the screening period of the study).