The dose-escalating study aims to evaluate the safety, tolerability and efficacy of ARO-ENaC in Cystic Fibrosis patients.
To find out if this trial is suitable for you please register below or contact our Clinical Trials Team at email@example.com or phone 6151 0888.
Eligibility & Requirements
- Aged 18 or over with a diagnosis of cystic fibrosis
- FEV1 between 40% and 90% predicted
- No History of organ transplantation
- Not pregnant or breastfeeding
- You will be required to attend at least 16 visits to the Institute for Respiratory Health at the QEII Medical Centre in Nedlands.
- Complete one phone call for up to approximately 16 weeks (please note, there is also up to 28 days in the screening period of the study).
Sign up today
Bayesian Evidence-Adaptive Treatment in Cystic Fibrosis (BEAT CF)