The study aims to evaluate the safety and tolerability of LAU-7b in cystic fibrosis patients.
To find out if this trial is suitable for you please register below, or contact our Clinical Trials Team at email@example.com or phone 6151 0888.
Eligibility & Requirements
- Aged 18 or over with a diagnosis of cystic fibrosis
- At least one pulmonary exacerbation (chest flare-up) requiring oral or intravenous antibiotic treatment in the last 12 months
- FEV1 between 40% and 100% predicted
- No History of organ transplantation
- Not pregnant or breastfeeding
- You will be required to attend at least 8 visits to the Institute for Respiratory Health at Level 2, 6 Verdun Street, Nedlands WA 6009 and complete 6 phone calls for up to approximately 28 weeks (please note, there is also up to 28 days in the screening period of the study)
Please register your interest for future clinical trials and we will contact you when a suitable trial becomes available.