The study aims to evaluate the safety and tolerability of LAU-7b in cystic fibrosis patients.
To find out if this trial is suitable for you please register below, or contact our Clinical Trials Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 6151 0888.
Eligibility & Requirements
- Aged 18 or over with a diagnosis of cystic fibrosis
- At least one pulmonary exacerbation (chest flare-up) requiring oral or intravenous antibiotic treatment in the last 12 months
- FEV1 between 40% and 100% predicted
- No History of organ transplantation
- Not pregnant or breastfeeding
- You will be required to attend at least 8 visits to the Institute for Respiratory Health at Level 2, 6 Verdun Street, Nedlands WA 6009 and complete 6 phone calls for up to approximately 28 weeks (please note, there is also up to 28 days in the screening period of the study)
Sign up today
Bayesian Evidence-Adaptive Treatment in Cystic Fibrosis (BEAT CF)