The study aims to evaluate the efficacy and safety of VX-445/tezacaftor/ivacaftor in Cystic Fibrosis patients homozygous for F508del (F/F).
To find out if this trial is suitable for you please register below or contact our Clinical Trials Team at email@example.com or phone 6151 0888.
Eligibility & Requirements
- Aged 18 or over with a diagnosis of Cystic Fibrosis and an F/F genotype.
- FEV1 between 40% and 90% predicted.
- No History of organ transplantation.
- Not pregnant or breastfeeding.
- The total study duration is approximately 36 weeks (4 weeks for the Screening Period, 4 weeks for the TEZ/IVA Run-in Period, 24 weeks for the Treatment Period, and 4 weeks for the Safety Follow-up Period).
- It involves up to 10 visits to the Institute for Respiratory Health at the QEII Medical Centre in Nedlands and up to 2 phone calls.
Please register your interest for future clinical trials and we will contact you when a suitable trial becomes available.
Sign up today
Bayesian Evidence-Adaptive Treatment in Cystic Fibrosis (BEAT CF)