The aim of this study is to evaluate the effect of CC-90001 in 200 mg tablet and 400 mg tablet, taken once daily compared with a placebo, on lung function after 24 weeks of treatment in patients with Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (IPF).
To find out if this trial is suitable for you please register below, or contact our Clinical Trials Team at email@example.com or phone 6151 0888.
Eligibility & Requirements
- Aged 40 years or older
- Have been diagnosed with IPF within the last 5 years
- Forced Vital Capacity (FVC) ≥45% at screening
- Percent predicted diffusion capacity of the lung for carbon monoxide (DLCO) ≥ 25% and ≤ 90% predicted at screening
- Able to walk ≥150m during the 6-minute walk test at screening (additional inclusion/exclusion criteria apply)
- You will be required to attend a monthly visit to to the Institute for Respiratory Health at Level 2, 6 Verdun Street, Nedlands WA 6009 for approximately 26 months
- In the first 6 months, you will receive study treatment or placebo (2:1) in the form of oral tablets. However, after this time you will then enter a 19-month active treatment phase where you will receive either dose of study drug
- Participants will continue to receive monthly check-ups with the site’s doctor during this phase
Please register your interest for future clinical trials and we will contact you when a suitable trial becomes available.