The aim of this study is to evaluate the effect of two specified doses of the study drug taken twice daily compared with placebo on lung function after 26 weeks of study treatment in participants with IPF or PF-ILD; with the option of another 26 weeks of study treatment extension.
To find out if this trial is suitable for you please register below.
For further information please contact our Clinical Trials Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 6151 0888.
Eligibility & Requirements
Inclusion criteria for the IPF Cohort:
- Diagnosis of IPF within 7 years
- Female and males 40 years of age or older
Inclusion criteria for the PF-ILD Cohort:
- Diagnosis of PF-ILD within 7 years
- Female and male 21 years of age or older
- Women of childbearing potential
- Active Smokers
- Patients with current malignancy
Other protocol-defined inclusion/exclusion criteria apply.
- You will be required to attend approximately 10 visits at the Institute of Respiratory Health, QEII over approximately an 8-month period.
- During the 26 weeks of study treatment, you will receive either study drug or placebo in the form of oral tablets twice a day.
- After a screening visit and eligibility confirmation, participants will attend monthly clinic visits for study procedures and check-ups with their study doctor and study nurse.
- At the end of this initial study treatment period, you will be offered the option of another 26 weeks of study treatment extension.
Please register your interest for future clinical trials and we will contact you when a suitable trial becomes available.
Sign up today
Bayesian Evidence-Adaptive Treatment in Cystic Fibrosis (BEAT CF)